Hot Line +37410 511 211


Converse Bank held the first lottery of 20 CHANCES new deposit


The first lottery of 20 CHANCES took place on October 30, at Converse Bank Head Office.

The unprecedented prize fund amounting to AMD 2M was distributed among 21 depositors, whose names were decided by lot from the list of depositors. The 1st winner received 20% and the remaining 20 depositors won 80% of the award amount.

Let us remind that Converse Bank offers its new 20 CHANCHES deposit action within the scope of its 20th Anniversary program. It is designed only for individuals. The minimum amount of the Deposit AMD 20,000 allows the depositors not only gain guaranteed interest income, but also win extra amount through lotteries.

← Back to the list