Hot Line +37410 511 211


Converse Bank held the regular lottery of CHANCE deposit


June 14, 2013, 18:30, the regular CHANCE deposit lottery was held at Converse Bank Head Office.
As the result of the raffle the prize fund of AMD 717 000 was distributed among 6 depositors, whose names were chosen by drawing lots.

The prize fund was allocated in the following proportion: the top winner got the grand prix – 75% of the fund, i.e. AMD 538 000 and each of the remaining 5 winners got 25% of the prize fund – 5% each, i.e. AMD 36 000 per depositor.

Let us remind that CHANCE time deposit essentially differs from other types of deposits by allowing the depositors to receive interest amounts against the deposited sum as well as to participate in the lottery and win prizes once a quarter.

← Back to the list