Hot Line +37410 511 211

Media about us

ARKA / Armenian Conversebank announces Garun deposit campaign


Armenian Conversebank announced a new deposit campaign, inviting all women to invest their savings in Converse Bank as a deposit Garun (Spring) with exceptional terms.

Thus the minimum deposit amount is 50,000 Drams. Annual interest rates for AMD deposits with interest payments at maturity are 10 % for 6 months, 11% for 9 months and as much for 12 and 18 months.

Moreover, all women will be provided free VISA CLASSIC cards with photo without annual service fee, with credit limit in 100% of deposit amount by the end of validity date of the deposit agreement. Conversebank is owned by the Advanced Global Investments (95%), the remaining 5% is owned by Armenian Apostolic Church.


← Back to the list